Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just in Time for the Annual Update


It's almost exactly a year since my last post - who says blogging is a fad! Anyway, the main reason for my silence is that I am writing a book about light, as some of you may have seen on my website, and it takes up most of my spare time. Once it's over I really hope to take up Monsterosity again, it deserves better than this....

Sadly the book is at least six months away from completion, probably more.

In the meantime, meet Ernie. He's harmless, mostly.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gordon Fraser said...

Oi Frog! HAHAHA Never knew you blogged!!! Nice stuff on here me dear! (also didn't know you knew Uli...my best mate used to work with him, he's a cool dude if not a tad scary!! HOHOHO!)

Don't forget to visit my blog as well you swine!!

goth

9:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so glad that you're still putting the lighting book out! I've referred to your tutorial in lighting again and again, I can't wait to pick up a copy once it's published.

Keep up the good work! You can do it!

12:11 am  
Blogger Emmy Hernàndez said...

Hi! I want to tanks you about the light tutorial. Is really strange find some about this topic in internet. I need study more about it because I'm working on concept art from 3d productions. You save me, And, by the way is a pleasure meet your work!!! Really cool!!!

7:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
If you know of any children ages 2-1/2 to 5 that are afraid of monsters, please let their parents know that that is a free eBook at www.monsterkit.com to help them overcome their fears.

I wrote it.

Thanks,
Christine Bean

6:31 am  
Blogger SPM said...

It's great

7:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home